We have a massive mixed bag of amazing swag to go to one lucky, lucky smorgasboarder subscriber!
To be in the running to win all of these goodies (worth $500 RRP!), all you have to do is be a current subscriber to smorgasboarder magazine and drop us a line with the reason you love smorgasboarder to us! Our favourite compliment (or cloaked backhanded jab) will take home the bacon*
So whats in the pack?
- BARZ SUNNIES $95 Barz Optics NEWLY released “Kiama” floating surf sunglass frame fitted with polarised grey lens and dual moulded non slip temples and nose piece.
- TRACTION GRIP $67 Thin, light, easy to install and made from environmentally friendly, sustainable cork whose honeycomb shaped cells offer excellent impact absorption properties.
- HANDPLANE & FINS $190 The new Australian made WAW Handplanes BadFish is a premium bodysurfing handplane made from ocean plastic harvested from our Great Barrier Reef. It will have you catching Wave After Wave leaving nothing but cleaner oceans in your wake. Comes with Zak Noyle Blue DaFiNs in size 9-10.
- SMORGASTEE $40
- SMORGASHOODIE $60
But wait! That’s not all…
6. We also have a beautiful ‘Catrina’ Cactus Rack ($429) on offer for the truly selfless lady or gent!!
To supersize your prize to include the rack, all you have to do is subscribe for a mate too and let us know… Being an awesome person, if you win, you get the bonus inclusion of a $429 RRP surfboard rack to display your good virtue (and good luck!) to all and sundry!
How to enter:
* inclusion of rack in prize is subject to a demonstrated purchase of 2 x subscriptions by the winner
** no actual bacon is included… This is a game of mad skill, baby.
*** Prize only available for Australia and New Zealand address deliveries.
By entering the competition you agree to be added to the Smorgasboarder email mailing list, and agree to receive the occasional newsletter or email. We don’t share your details with anyone else and are pretty lazy when it comes to doing newsletters anyway, so you won’t be bothered too much.